Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A braggin' fumny





Three little boys were bragging about how tough they were.

"I'm so tough," said the first boy, "that I can wear out a pair of shoes in a week."

"Well," said the second little boy, "I'm so tough, I can wear out a pair of jeans in a day."

"That's nothing," said the third boy. "When my parents take me to see my gramma and grampa, I can wear them out in a hour."

[forwarded by Gretchen Patti]

today'sTHOT============================

It is a mistake to allow any mechanical object to realize that you are in a hurry.

=======================================

PASS IT ON!
Yeah, you can send this Funny to anybody you want. And, if you're REAL nice, you'll tell them where you got it! www.mikeysFunnies.com

===============================



No comments:

Post a Comment