Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Pizza Delivery Boy Funny







Pizza Delivery Kid: "Here's your pizza, sir!"

Grouchy Customer: "What's the usual tip?"

Pizza Kid: "I'm new at this, but the other guys said if I got a quarter out of you, I'd be doing great."

Grouchy Guy: "Is that so? In that case, here's five dollars."

Pizza Kid: "Thanks, I'll put it in my college fund."

Grouchy Guy: "College, eh? What are you studying?"

Pizza Kid: "Applied psychology."

[forwarded by Gretchen Patti]

today'sTHOT============================

As I was carrying a heavy piece of sound equipment from our praise band's rehearsal studio to the sanctuary of our church, my wife suggested I use a dolly. How Raggedy Ann could help, I don't know. [from Sheepdog]

=======================================

PASS IT ON!
Yeah, you can send this Funny to anybody you want. And, if you're REAL nice, you'll tell them where you got it! www.mikeysFunnies.com

===============================



No comments:

Post a Comment