Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Cats' Terrence Jones keeps word...delivers flowers to Cards' cheerleader


UK's Jones delivers flowers to UofL cheerleader after crashing into her during NCAA game  

During the Final Four game between Louisville and Kentucky, UK's Terrence Jones crashed into UofL cheerleader Jerica Logue.
He offered to buy her flowers and on Monday night he delivered on his promise at Louisville Cheer and Dance.

"For her to get stitches during the game and it being my fault, I told her I would do it,” Jones said. “I just had to keep to my word.”


Logue said she was surprised he kept his word.


"I was surprised. I think it's really nice of him. I know he said he was going to do it, but I didn't actually think he would," cheerleader Jerica Logue said.


Jones said he was nervous about walking in to the UofL cheerleader’s practice.


"It went well. I was nervous walking in here. I've never been to cheer practice before," Jones said.


Logue received four stitches on her head during the game. She returned a short time later to cheer on the Cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment