Sunday, March 18, 2012

How Down Syndrome Changed Our Lives…For The Better

Noah's Dad.com

Noah’s Birth Story: How Down Syndrome Changed Our Lives…For The Better




I’ll never forget the day I was sitting at our kitchen table talking on the phone to a friend when my wife comes running into the room, and saying,

“Rick….get off the phone.”

I quickly hung up the phone thinking something was wrong. No sooner than I can say “What’s wrong?” my wife shows me this plastic stick with two lines on it.

These two lines were going to change our life.

Forever!


We were having a baby…!

I was in disbelief! I was in shock! I was happy, joyful, excite….but most of all in love with this baby that was already growing at a rapid pace inside my wife’s tummy!

I couldn’t wait for this day to happen.

But it was happening….

….we were going to be parents…!!!

Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment