Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Children Funny

Ruth and Esther meet for the first time in fifty years since high school.

Ruth begins to tell Esther about her children. "My son is a doctor and he's got four kids. My daughter is a lawyer and she has three great kids. So tell me Esther, how about your kids?"

Esther replies, "Unfortunately, Morty and I don't have any children and so we have no grandchildren either."

Ruth says, "No children? ... and no grandkids? So tell me, Esther, what do you do for aggravation?"

[forwarded by Steve Sanderson]

today'sTHOT============================

A husband said to his wife, "No, I don't hate your relatives. In fact, I like your mother-in-law better than I like mine."

=======================================

PASS IT ON!
Yeah, you can send this Funny to anybody you want. And, if you're REAL nice, you'll tell them where you got it! www.mikeysFunnies.com

===============================



No comments:

Post a Comment